25+ Responsible Gaming
The website www.casinoarena.ug does not operate or otherwise organize any betting, casino and other lottery games, nor mediate or otherwise participate in any payment processes. Website www.casinoarena.ug is strictly an informational and news portal that informs readers about the world of gambling.
Playing for real money is only for persons that reach 25 years of age.
T&C apply | begambleaware.org | Play Responsibly. Deposit Bonus for new customers only, tiered on first deposit with wagering requirements. Free spins on pre-selected games and bonus offers are subject to change. See full T&Cs.
Play for fun, not to win
Casino games are and should be great fun for every player, but it is important that fun comes first and it is the most important aspect of any casino game. Playing within the boundaries of bankroll management is perfectly fine and there is no need to worry. The chance of winning a fortune is very attractive, however, one must keep in mind that money are both won and lost at online casinos. No matter the outcome, players should always feel entertained at all times when playing.
Unfortunately, some players lose this enthusiasm and playing casino games is only about winning to them and nothing else. They hope to win life-changing money in a matter of seconds and they play with nothing else in their minds.
Such thinking may damage both physical and mental health and can lead to addiction. The addicted person’s behaviour almost always leads to hurting others and mostly their family and closest friends.
If you are not interested in games for the sake of playing, but only for the sake of winning and you are willing to lose money you cannot afford to lose, there is a chance that you are at least somewhat prone to addiction to gambling. In such case, we highly recommend that you seek professional help and reconsider participating in any gambling activities. Better safe than sorry and avoiding gambling when it might be dangerous for you is better than having to deal with the aftermath of full-sized addiction.
Tips to minimize the danger of addiction to gambling:
- Play for fun – As soon as you feel anger, depressions, anxiety or start to lose control or play to avoid reality, consider seeking professional help.
- Manage your bankroll – Play only for the money you can afford to lose and under no circumstances risk money that are supposed to be paid for essentials.
- Play responsibly – If you feel like playing stakes you cannot afford, use the option of limiting the maximum size of your bets. Almost every casino has this option available. If you have any questions, ask the customer support of any online casino.
- Do not raise the stakes – Losing is part of the game and every player should have this in mind. If you keep losing, do not raise the stakes to win your losses back. Playing is for fun and players should keep it that way.
If you start neglecting your family, friends, other hobbies or regularly lose money you cannot afford to lose, or you change your behaviour and you or the people around you start to notice, we strongly recommend that you stop playing altogether, or at least take a long break and consult with a professional. Even if changes in your behaviour are caused by other things, it is better to be sure that online gambling is nothing to worry about and you can keep entertaining yourself at online casinos.
Parental control and blocking gambling sites
Even though online casinos go great lengths to stop underage gamblers from playing, it's mostly up to parents to spread awareness among their children. To control the sites your children are visiting, you may wans to use NetNanny. To block sites with inappropriate content (not only gambling, but also sexually explicit or violent), use CYBERsitter.
Online casinos also cooperate with gamban, which blocks all gambling software and sites on your Windows od Mac OS computers.
Sometimes good will is not enough and one needs to apply harsher measures to keep themselves or others from gambling.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Sports betting in Uganda
Useful gambling information
Free Slots and Casino Games
- Free online casinos in Uganda
- Best slots and casino games in Uganda
- How to select an online gambling slot?
- Classic vs. modern online slot machines
- Free spins Uganda
- Aviator – revolution in casino gaming
- Jackpots – the biggest win
- Roulette – the queen of casino games
- Blackjack – the popular table game