Presto online slot review
Presto online slot review 9/10
Playability: Presto offers various nice features that make this great game even more enjoyable.
Fun: The nice graphics and catchy music will make you feel like being part of a magic show.
Do you like magic tricks? If yes, then the Presto online slot has more than one ace up the sleeve. The slot has 5 reels, 3 rows and 243 winning combinations.
The game offers Wild symbols that substitute any other symbols on the reels except for Scatters. If you hit three or more symbols, then a bonus round with 12 free spins will be triggered.
The Illusion feature counts down feathers that fall after each spin. If no feathers are left, an Illusion feature will be randomly activated. These features include:
- Crystal ball feature – if two scatter symbols are displayed on the reels, one third scatter symbol is added to the last reel.
- Throwing cards feature – 2 to 6 cards are placed randomly on the reels replacing other symbols with Wild symbols (existing Wild and Scatter symbols cannot be replaced).
- Synced reels feature – 2 to 5 reels will lock and show identical symbols.
- Expanding Wild feature – if a symbol with the magician’s assistant appears, it will expand to cover all positions on a reel. The magician’s assistant symbol acts then like a Wild Symbol.
- Magic hat re-spin feature – if a magic hat symbol appears on the reels, then a re-spin will be activated.
The graphics of the Presto online slot are nice. You see typical symbols used by a magician including cards, cylinders and doves. The bonus round offers also a different outfit for the magician and great light effects. The graphics of the slot make you feel like being part of the show!
The gameplay is very simple, yet addictive. Why? Because you will always wait for the illusion countdown to finish and to see which of the many features will be activated.
Where can you play the Presto online slot?
This slot can be played in the Bungabet Casino.
25+ Play responsibly. Gambling can be addictive. Play accordingly to the applicable laws of your jurisdiction.